We offer product safety testing for CE marking* purposes and provide certification that meets international safety and regulatory requirements.
Customer surveys inform us that our clients particularly value our technical advice and friendly service.
* For guidance notes to CE marking requirements follow the link at the bottom of this page.
Types of products that we test and certify:
- Amusement machines
- Electrical accessories and connection devices
- Electronics and entertainment equipment including audio/video products
- Enclosures for electrical equipment
- Commercial microwave ovens
- Household appliances and similar equipment
- IT and office equipment
- Measurement, control and laboratory equipment
- Safety transformers and similar equipment
- Vending machines
As this list is not exhaustive, please contact us even if the type of product you want tested is not listed above.
Copies of the ‘Guidance Notes on UK Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994’ (URN 07/616) – which includes the requirements for CE marking – may be found at: http://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/293397/07-616-product-standards-guidance-notes-electrical-equipment.pdf